This book is part of the Excel Basic Skills series.
The book aims to build basic skills in reading, comprehension and maths. It supports schoolwork by having students practise key basic skills on a regular basis. This allows your child to learn new concepts while revising previous work.
In this book you will find:
- Thirty carefully graded double-page units
- A wide variety of interesting exercises
- Four term reviews to test work covered each term
- Marking grids to indentify strengths and weaknesses
- A lift-out answer section